Thursday, May 10, 2012

ADORE Bi-Tone Contacts in Hazel

 
3 month replacement contact lens
Material: 45% water, 55% polymacon
Diameter: 14.0mm &  Base Curve: 8.6
Color: Hazel
Made in Italy

I got these from lensmarketplace.com and along with $8 shipping, it was about $48 USD total. It took about 6-7 weeks to arrive. I wouldn't order from them again, all cause of their shitty customer service and tracking number that doesn't update for more than a month. Before I get to pics, here's my natural dark brown eye color!

6 comments:

  1. Hey you! Stop buying things from random websites via Google, especially things that are important like something that hangs in your eye for the better half of your day. DUNNN GET BLIND NAO

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally someone with my eye color good lord, i hope they look as fantastic on me as they do on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting pictures . The Hazel lenses look very natural & pretty on you . My eye color is similar to yours so this is very helpful. I am going to buy Adore bi tone Hazel bcos of your review & pictures. Could you post a picture of your full face while wearing these lenses indoor & outdoors ? Would help even further after seeing eye close ups . Thanks in advance !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha 'im gay?' What's that all about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg thank you so much for thiss. They look so natural on your eyes, my eye colour is more of a medium muddy brown. I bought these on koreabigeyes.com & anxiously waiting for them to get here! I CAN'T WAITTT TO SEE HOW THEY LOOK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just orderd thess still waiting fot them to come. I hope they look the same i believe my eye color maybe the same

    ReplyDelete