Sunday, May 20, 2012

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Swatches




 So it all started with Burt's Bees Pink Blossom lip balm. I tried it out for a week, and loveeeed it, so I decided to buy all the colors. :) These are about $6.99 each at the drugstore, but somehow I was able to get like 3 of them at Target for $4.88 each. Weird random sale!

Anyway, here are the colors!

 Swatches of Burt's Bees tinted lip balm-

 And this is what it looks like on the lips. 
I suck at trying to get the same lighting for every photo :(

Red dahlia - Rose - Hibiscus
 Pink blossom - Tiger lily - Honeysuckle

 Here are the colors again with flash

My favorite colors are Hibiscus and Rose. What's yours? ;)


5 comments:

  1. I like the Tiger Lily. It looks the most natural.

    Also, this cunt beat you to it:
    http://www.keepingupwithme.net/2011/05/burts-bees-tinted-lip-balm-review-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Red Dahlia, but I'm looking to buy another (that's how I found your blog, searching for swatches). I was debating between Rose and Hibiscus today in the store and now after seeing your swatches, I want them both!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have such a sexy lips, dear. All colour looks gorgeous on you. Thank you for the review. I wonder if Tiger Lily still available in the market since they have just release 4 new shades.

    ReplyDelete